Not yet. We may allow this in the future, but for now our focus is on themes that are either static or built on a front-end templating language (React, Angular, Vue, etc.).
Articles in this section
- Before you build a theme...
- How should I extend Bootstrap to build a theme?
- What browsers do I need to support?
- What should my end result .zip download look like?
- How should I name classes and components?
- Should I use lots of utilities or more custom classes?
- Can I use external libraries?
- Any tips for the design of my theme?
- Can my theme be based on Bootstrap but have a CMS backend? (Wordpress, Magento, etc).
- Can I base my theme on Angular/React/etc or does it have to be HTML templates?