There is a process for removing unfair reviews from Bootstrap Themes. First, here are a few common reasons we might deem a review unfair:
- Making claims against the theme that are factually untrue, or at least, extremely misleading
- Presenting an inaccurate representation of the seller's provided support
- Overtly aggressive, unnecessarily negative, or otherwise unacceptable language
Here are a few reasons for negative reviews that do not constitute an unfair review:
- Negative opinions about the quality of the code, organization of a theme, support of a seller
- Customer claims that missing features are decreasing their satisfaction
- Requested a refund. We believe the validity of all our customer's opinions stand, regardless if they receive a refund.
If you believe you have an unfair theme, please contact @Ana in Slack immediately. The process for theme removal is as follows:
- Ana will look over the review to see if it constitutes an "unfair" claim. Some cases will be very clear, some may require some "supporting documentation" (i.e. proof that you provided timely support), and others may require additional checks from myself or other support staff members.
- If the review is flagged as "unfair", we will reach out to the customer to notify them and give them a chance to rectify their review or discuss it further with us (and you, the seller). Our hope is the you, the customer, and our support team can all work it out.
There are 2 possible outcomes:
- We will remove the review if the customer doesn't reply within 5 days, or if the customer is unreasonable we will remove the review as the admin.
- We will uphold the review if the customer replies with understandable reasons and/or evidence substantiating their negative review.